It brings clarity and decisiveness. It stops you from being out of integrity, going round and round in circles wondering what to do and wasting time.
Take the time to get to know your true self and discard anything that is not ‘you’ is time well spent.
When you do this and honour who you really are you have clarity. You can stand tall and be visible. You have inner strength and your radiance shines from within.
Three Tips to Help you Be Your True Self
1. Make time for your True Self. Stop the busyness. When you are busy it is easy to deny how you are really feeling and what truly matters to you. It stops you from attending to your heart-felt desires and being your true self
What would it take for you to daily create a time for solitude and stillness in your life?
2. Listen to your feelings. Your feelings are telling you something. Treasure your feelings, such as joy, anxiety, confusion or loss, as if they were precious gifts that need to be accepted, opened and explored. The messages that they reveal will help you to become more aligned with your True Self.
If this gift could talk what would it be telling you?
3. Care for your Soul. Nourish your True Self, your soul, by doing what she truly desires, perhaps painting, walking on the beach or meditating. When you nourish your soul you feel more connected to your heart and have more energy; you are more able to be your true self, life begins to flow and there is more joy and ease in your life.
What does your soul desire? What is stopping you from nourishing your soul now?
Without action nothing happens…
Once you have answered the above questions and gained insights that will help you to be more aligned to your true self, take action. Remember, transformation or change never happen without desire, intention and action.
If you are not taking action ask yourself:
- What is stopping me from taking action now?
- If I really want to be my true self and move forward with ease, what kind of support do I need?
- What is stopping me from getting that support now?
Perhaps it is time to be willing to ask for some assistance. To have the courage to admit that you are not being the person you truly want to be. And that stepping into integrity with clarity and confidence is not easy.
If you would like some assistance you might benefit from hiring a coach who, like myself, is passionate about helping you find your true success through being your true self. I look forward to hearing from you, do get in touch..
I’ll be back soon with another three tips to help you be your True Self.
I’d love your input. Before you go let me hear your thoughts or questions on this post…please leave them in the comment box below.